Absolom A. Herrera is an associate attorney at the Pearman Law Firm. Absolom graduated from the University of Denver’s Sturm College of Law in May 2015 and was admitted into the Colorado Bar in November of that same year. During his time in law school, Absolom served as an in-house legal extern for both TriZetto Corporation, a large for-profit company in Greenwood Village, and Groundwork Denver, a smaller environmental non-profit organization in Denver.
Growing up in his family’s restaurant business has helped shape Absolom’s strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, and determination to succeed. In addition, his volunteerism as a leader at his church has taught him what it means to be compassionate and to work towards the betterment of others.
In his free time, Absolom enjoys spending time with his family, going to church, going to the movies, playing music, and reading.
- Colorado, 2015
- Adams/Broomfield Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- First Judicial District Bar Association
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- Juris Doctor – 2015
- Regis University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Finance – 2012
- Minor in Leadership – 2012
- Redemption Christian Center
- Head of Children’s Department
- Head Worship Leader
- Worship Director
- Co-Director of Youth Department
- Guitar and Piano Instructor