Eric P Apjoke
- Family Law Matters
- Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Proceedings
- Administration of Probate Estates, and Estate Planning
Eric P. Apjoke is a general practitioner with an emphasis in probate litigation, administration, estate planning, and guardianships/conservatorships, but who also works in areas such as civil litigation, consumer bankruptcy, dependency and neglect, and some family law. He volunteers at the Jefferson County Probate Pro Se Clinic. His prior work experience includes ministry, non-profit administration, and over 10 years as a paralegal focused exclusively on helping families and individuals obtain bankruptcy relief.
Eric is a graduate of the University of Denver Sturm College of Law where he was named “Outstanding Student Lawyer” for the Civil Litigation Clinic in 2012. During his time at the University of Denver, Eric served on the student board of the Christian Legal Society, volunteered with the Justice and Mercy Legal Aid Clinics, worked for the DU Civil Litigation Clinic, and interned at the United States Immigration Court.
Eric is a Colorado native who enjoys travelling and meeting new people. He has had the privilege of visiting Canada, Mexico, Ireland, Russia, and New Zealand. Eric’s interests include hiking, spending time with friends and family, following the Glendale Raptors Rugby Club, learning languages (including French, Spanish, ASL, AI, and a little bit of Hebrew), and pretending to play the piano.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- Honors: “Outstanding Student Lawyer” for the Civil Litigation Clinic
- Honors: student board of the Christian Legal Society
- Honors: volunteered with the Justice and Mercy Legal Aid Clinics, worked for the DU Civil Litigation Clinic, and interned at the United States Immigration Court.
- Volunteers for the Justice and Mercy Legal Aid Clinics and Rocky Mountain Immigrant Advocacy Network