Holidays are significant for families, especially those with young children who look forward to making magical memories. However, if you are going through a separation or divorce, you may be wondering how your family will navigate the upcoming holiday season....
Comprehensive & Compassionate Legal Representation
Experienced lawyers providing services in many types of cases that can affect Colorado families.
- Does the probate process take long even if nobody contests?
- What is a medical power of attorney and what benefits can it provide to an estate planner?
- How to navigate a disagreement over child care with an ex-spouse
- Where is a probate petition filed in Colorado?
- 5 common mistakes made by first-time estate planners
- Adoption (23)
- Alimony and Spousal Maintenance (3)
- Bankruptcy (2)
- Child Custody (77)
- child support (19)
- Dependency and Neglect (9)
- Divorce (184)
- Elder Law (1)
- Estate Planning (56)
- Family Law (40)
- Fathers' Rights (11)
- Firm News (4)
- Legal Separation (2)
- Power of Attorney (2)
- Probate (15)
- Wrongful Termination (1)