The arrival of summer usually means children are no longer in school and have plenty of free time to enjoy certain pursuits with their parents. But when those parents are divorced, complications may surface regarding custody arrangements. Summer plans are on the...
Comprehensive & Compassionate Legal Representation
Experienced lawyers providing services in many types of cases that can affect Colorado families.
- Does the probate process take long even if nobody contests?
- What is a medical power of attorney and what benefits can it provide to an estate planner?
- How to navigate a disagreement over child care with an ex-spouse
- Where is a probate petition filed in Colorado?
- 5 common mistakes made by first-time estate planners
- Adoption (23)
- Alimony and Spousal Maintenance (3)
- Bankruptcy (2)
- Child Custody (77)
- child support (19)
- Dependency and Neglect (9)
- Divorce (184)
- Elder Law (1)
- Estate Planning (56)
- Family Law (40)
- Fathers' Rights (11)
- Firm News (4)
- Legal Separation (2)
- Power of Attorney (2)
- Probate (15)
- Wrongful Termination (1)