Protecting Your Real Property Interests
Real estate transactions require the cooperation of several entities and individuals. They also represent a significant investment, whether you are buying, selling or leasing property. To make the most of your real estate investment, you want experienced legal counsel on your side.
The Pearman Law Firm, P.C., offers a variety of real estate law services to clients in Wheat Ridge, Arvada and other areas of the Denver metro. We offer comprehensive services to businesses and individuals involved in a wide variety of residential and commercial real estate transactions. Our services include:
- Negotiating and drafting buy-sell agreements of commercial or residential property, including assistance with for sale by owner (FSBO) transactions, including:
- Contract to buy and sell real estate (residential) CBSF1—6-15 and CBS1, CBS2, CBS3 and CBS4
- Contract to buy and sell real estate (commercial) CBS3-6-15
- Contract to buy and sell real estate (income-residential) CBS2-6-15
- Contract to buy and sell real estate (land) CBS4-6-15
- Title search, title insurance and title dispute matters
- Commercial and residential lease agreements
- Assistance with condominium associations (COAs) and homeowners associations (HOAs)
- Real estate development and construction projects
- Zoning and rezoning of land
- Resolving landlord and tenant disputes
- Assistance with evictions (FEDs)
- Representation in real property disputes regarding land use, boundary disputes, mechanic’s or construction liens and quiet title actions
Diverse Experience To Address Your Real Estate Law Concerns
Depending on the circumstances, real estate transactions could involve other areas of law, including business law, estate law and probate. Our firm’s attorneys work collaboratively on cases for this very reason. Whatever the issue you face, we have someone who can address it. For example, if you are starting a business, we can help you with entity formation and also with purchasing or leasing commercial property to get you started. We can also help you create the appropriate estate documents to smoothly transfer your family property to the next generation.
Whatever your legal needs regarding your real property, we can help.