Experienced Handling Of Bankruptcy Cases
Significant debt problems can drastically affect your future. If you are concerned about your current situation, it is a smart idea to speak to an experienced bankruptcy attorney. Filing for bankruptcy can put an immediate stop to issues like creditor harassment, home foreclosure, wage garnishment and car repossession. It can also help you get a fresh start.
Contact our Denver bankruptcy law firm today to learn more about your options regarding debt relief.
Guidance Through All Bankruptcy Matters In Colorado
At Pearman Law Firm, P.C., we will help you get back onto your feet. We serve clients in Wheat Ridge and throughout the nearby Colorado areas in consumer bankruptcy matters, including:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: Chapter 7 bankruptcy is a one-time liquidation of debt. Chapter 7 is the most common form of debt relief in Colorado. Depending on your income, you may not be eligible. If you are not eligible, you may file for Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: A Chapter 13 bankruptcy case can be referred to as a creditor repayment plan. However, most creditors are not paid in full. Chapter 13 bankruptcy can help you save your home if you have arrearages. In some cases, it can also strip a second mortgage from your home.
- Bankruptcy and divorce: Our team is experienced in family law and bankruptcy and can help with all associated matters. We can help determine if both spouses should file and how debts are divided into bankruptcy.
- What can I keep? My home?: In most situations, our clients do not lose any of their personal belongings. You can keep your home in a bankruptcy if you are able to get current with your payments. For most people, that includes Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Garnishments and repossessions: As soon as you file for bankruptcy, garnishments stop. Repossessions are halted, so you can get some breathing room to get back on your feet.
- Stop creditor harassment: Immediately after filing bankruptcy you will get the relief you need from harassing phone calls from creditors. Once the bankruptcy is filed, an automatic stay is put in place, which prevents creditors from contacting you.
- Credit card and medical debt: Did you know that in bankruptcy you can eliminate most, if not all, of your credit card and medical debts? We can determine if Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 is in your best interests.
- Benefits of bankruptcy: Learn about the many benefits of bankruptcy and how it can help you get a fresh financial start.
- Why hire a bankruptcy lawyer?: While you can still file for bankruptcy on your own, it is in your best interests to work with a bankruptcy attorney who can guide you through the bankruptcy process and help you rebuild your credit.
- Bankruptcy myths and FAQ: Learn about the common myths about bankruptcy and common questions that many of our clients have.
- Life after bankruptcy: Learn about how your life will change after you file for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Contact A Denver Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Lawyer
Interested in scheduling a free initial phone consultation? We invite you to contact a Jefferson County bankruptcy law attorney at our firm at 720-259-9528.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.